Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) is an agency owned by the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOF Inc.) with the mandate to lead the development of Malaysia’s franchise industry.PNS plays a role in spearheading the growth of the country’s franchise industry in order to fulfill their goal of producing more franchise entrepreneurs in the business world. One of the main objectives of PNS is to develop local products and market them abroad.
Franchise Development (Executive)
Assisting the development team in planning and managing the growth of 1901 outlets, responsible to develop franchise opportunities and to offer continuous support to franchisees and to ensure the overall success of the company as well as the franchisees via proactively sourcing and developing new business for 1901 to achieve its desired objectives and KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and research potential markets and location to launch new franchise outlets and with team members.
- Identify and source potential franchise via exhibitions, referrals and business networking.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Determining quality control standard and adhering to current PNS and franchisor standard.
- Planning and organizing new outlet opening schedules.
- Liaising with stakeholders (franchisees/management of Big Nineteen & PNS).
- Prepare and deliver company presentations, product/service demonstrations.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Emphasize product features and benefits to potential franchisees.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Handle enquires from the prospective franchisee and converts them into 1901 franchisee.
- Strong team player.
- Handles customers tactfully.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates, complete profile information,
- To assist the Director of Franchise Development Department on any other matters requested by the company.
- Prepare and deliver management paper for approval in a timely manner as requested.
- Conduct a post mortem meeting to review the performance of newly opened outlets within 3 months.
- Conducting research and identifying new leads (location & franchise).
- Achieving/assisting to ensure developmental quota is achieved.
- Actively participating in the planning and execution of company growth activities by providing vital input based on interactions
with a prospect.
- Networking with a potential lead through various channels via telephone/emails/webinars or by attending events.
* Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
* Deadline 21 February 2020.
We welcome students who interested to undergo industrial/practical training with Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS). Interested students will be placed at relevant departments or divisions and appropriate with the course of study (Subject to vacancy).
- Malaysian citizen
- Students studying in local or overseas Public/Private Institutes of Higher Learning
- The duration of practical training is as set by respective schools
- Applications must be sent at least one (1) month prior to the practical training
- Good health
- Transportation and lodging facilities will not be provided
The documents required for the industrial training application at PNS are:
- Cover Letter from IPTA / IPTS
- Feedback Form from IPTA / IPTS
- Resume / CV
- Mini Transcript
Applications may be submitted to the following address:
Perbadanan Nasional Berhad
Human Capital Department,
Level 13A, Menara PNS, Tower 7, Avenue 7, Bangsar South City,
No.8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.